Saturday, October 4, 2008

HOMECOMING!!!

Hey, homecoming was yesterday and just to let everyone know we kicked the laramie plainesman back to Laramie. Homecoming week was so much fun! On monday it was pajama day, tuesday was crazy hair day i put my hair in pig tails at the top of my hair and ratted it out. On Wednesday it was character day i was a lollypop kid, i had long pink and black stockings i had black caprees and a pink shirt and then my friend madison wore purple and we were twins lol here mom made big lollypops out of foam and they were cute! On thursday, it was rainbow day and and i wore my tye die shirt,a nd that night we had the pep rally, that was way fun, when i figure out how to put video on i will put the pep rally on here :)! On friday it was spirit day and we had to wear the school colors and we also had the pep rally and a parade and then the game!i think the best part of homecoming week was i didnt get initiated! Our theme was wizard of Oz: Follow the red devil road and kick the plainesmen back to kansas!!! this post i am going to put the pictures of the homecoming parade! :)

2 comments:

Jenny Bebel said...

finally!!! Just kidding you look so cute in your little cheer outfit . Wish I could be there to watch you cheer. Hopefully you can get the video downloaded so i can see your stuff from the pep ralley. Miss ya love ya

Jenny Bebel said...

Hey you are going to be so excited . I started reading the twight series & I love it i have not been able to put it down. I don't even want to finish unpacking everything i just want to read!!!