Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hey just an update!!!

I know have been slacking sorry! heres an update, firstly, lol i got my copy of breaking dawn and i love it so much!lol i am almost done with it. Secondly, my mom went on her sister trip and she had so much fun. I got to stay with my sister and chilled out for the weekend, we had a great time. She thought i was the most boring person in the world because i read the whole time. lol we went to the parks and had picnics and had some fun. On saturday, me, julie, jeff, braxty, and tiff went to lagoon and it was so much fun. Me and Tiff were drooling over the guys that played in the musical things they have at lagoon. It was great!lol WEll thats about it i think!!!lol thanks bye!


1 comment:

RussandHeidi said...

so are you finished? What do you think of it?